Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I will try and get one in here in the middle of the week. So here it is:

    Remember this when you are fighting uphill battles; you can see the peak and your enemy can't."
    Written in 2008 by J. Lynch

    Have A great day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I hope everyone got to enjoy their long weekend. Here is one for today:

    " Whenever you want to know how rich you are, don't count your money; just drop a tear from your eye and see how many hands are there to wipe it."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What a weekend... First I had to work on Saturday and only had yesterday off. But I was at the hospital for most of the day because a dear friend of mine had a accident and was in ICU but her condition is improving. So Thank God for that one. I hope you all had a better weekend then that. Here is one for today:

    " The only thing you should ever surrender to is the power of your own enthusiasm."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #94
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Dawn, I just wanted to stop by, give you a hug and say hi.
    Sometimes life seems overwhelming doesn't it? I don't have a quote to cheer you up or to make this day better than the ones past, But as a friend I will sit quitly beside you and offer you my smile.
    take care my friend.
    rog

  5. #95
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks ella. Times are really tough right now. But I am very grateful for what I have. And friends like you help keep things going as well.
    Here is one for today:

    " Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others because construction of a pyramid takes more time than an ordinary building!"
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I was able to get a quote on today.. I hope you all are having a great time in life. I have just been working my life away. Trying to make time for everything...
    Here is one for today:

    " A bold step further is a challenging step to the top."
    Written in 2008 by Ahamefule Ogechineke

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow things are starting to slow down a little bit at work so I have enough time to put a quote on before I am out the door. So here it is:

    " I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk."
    Anthony Robbins

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it looks like the overtime is over for now.. I went from 13 hour days 6 days a week to 8 hours 5 days a week.. Ouch.. Welcome to the automotive business. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Be who you are and not what others want you to become."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everybody... Sorry I was gone for so long. I took sometime off to get things in life back to normal. Not there yet don't think I will ever get there but things are getting better. Here is one for today:

    " In your tireless efforts to achieve your dreams, if the journey becomes very painful, please DO NOT QUIT OR GIVE UP. Something great is going to happen and you will receive the rewards for your efforts. Remember the pain is unbearable to the mother just before the baby is born."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #100
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to see ya back Dawny missed ya!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic